I’m having trouble focusing as of late. I mean, the kitchen is done. The deck is in the works… and, well… I just don’t know what to do with myself.
So it’s up to you, friends. Help me! I can’t decide which project to do next!! And they all could use a little love. But I don’t want to spend a lot of money fixing these spaces. So each project will have a max of $100. How’s that? The projects in the running:
The laundry area. It currently looks like this. (Literally. Took the picture last night. It’s sad.)
- Fix the wall behind the W/D sink area (tape + mud)
- Add more functional shelving
- Paint/ Wall Treatment
- Lighting? That fluorescent light used to be in the kitchen. And now it’s broken. Soooooo.
- Raise the W/D?
- Make the sink a little nicer to look at. Sorry, sink. You are feo.
The closets need some help. We’ll speak specifically to the linen closet this time. (The linen closet is at the end of the hallyway, right outside the hall bathroom.)
I’d like to:
- Add a bit of fun
Time to give our place some more curb appeal.
- Replace the shutters with new [homemade] ones
- Add window boxes (with flowerrrrssss)
- Paint the mailbox?
So? People? Help me. HALP.
Just clicky one of those little boxes… or add another project to the list! Lemme know. Kthanksbye.
Linking up with: The Dedicated House