I really really really never thought this day would come. The day that I could say that the kitchen is finished. And, to be honest, that day is not today.
BUT. 🙂 We’re so close!!
We left off here, where everything was basically wood fill-ered, sanded, primed, filled, sanded, filled, sanded, primed, and ready to go. Which resulted in a lot of sawdust.
So. We painted everything. And now it looks like this.
We were supposed to get our countertops delivered/ installed on Wednesday, but we got around 10″ of snow. Which means they’re coming on Saturday morning instead.
There is just a little bit more to complete in the kitchen once the counters get installed!
- Create bins to fit inside the cubbies
- Trim down a door for the slots to the left of the stove
- Finish the backsplash (Paint for now!)
- Install drain/ garbage disposal in [new] kitchen sink
- Install new faucet and waterlines
Linking up with Remodelaholic!
Linking up with The Dedicated House!